To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Monday 19 March 2012

Second award for Norfolk Photographer James Neale


Last week Professional Photographer magazine announced the winners of the prestigious Photographer of the year awards. How shocked was I when I received the email telling me that I had won the category of Commercial Photographer!


Adam Scorey, competition judge and Group Editor of Professional Photographer
magazine said:

“When we saw the final quantity of images entered, we were
flabbergasted. However, what did dawn on us that we needed to shortlist 6,000-
plus images to just 16! It took far longer than we initially thought, especially as,
at virtually every other image we were exclaiming “Wow!”


I would like to thank everyone for all your texts, tweets and facebook messages congratulating me on receiving this award. I'm looking forward to the awards night at the end of the month at the Print Space in London, and to meeting some of the other winners and runners up.

You can see all the winners by following the link below

www.professionalphototgrapher.co.uk


James

1 comment:

  1. Well done with the award James, thoroughly deserved.

    Have a great time at the awards evening. Jeff

    ReplyDelete